Thursday, January 28, 2010

i don't know why...

it feels like my heart is breaking a little more each day...
i don't get it...
it sucks.

i'm sad...
feeling kinda lonely...
thinking about it makes me want to burst into tears...
so i don't think about it...

i miss the way things were....
i know they can be that way again...
i just don't get how...
yet.

everything will be okay.
at least that's what i tell myself...
Add Image
life isn't easy...
or always fair...
we all know that.

it's just so hard when 2 people are on 2 separate pages...
when they so much want and need to be on the same one....

some things just need to change...
need to be worked out...
figured out...
that's all.

p.s. Thank You all, once again, for your sweet comments on the dresses.
you all could not be any kinder to me if ya tried.
you make me smile :)
thank you.
Blogging tips