My was spent running errands, going to a few games for a hockey tournament, eating out (naughty, naughty), one too many drinks on Saturday night, fun company, a few hours laying in the sun with my sister and ended with dinner at my parents house and finally falling asleep in the best spot ever, my B’s arms. I woke up this morning to find Gus in my closet sleeping in the laundry basket, on his back….cutest thing ever!
I got an email this morning about some 30 interesting observations….I thought I’d share thoughts on some of them as they related to my weekend/every day life…
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
*This weekend Kelly (another coach’s wife) and I had to navigate to a rink. When we printed directions it said 51 minutes so we decided to time it and with our detour for bagels and coffee it was a total of 50 minutes. Maybe mapquest knew we would be stopping?! ;)
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
*Bad decision – 2 grown men on a ducati
*Good story - Billy and his friend both got on his motorcycle and Billy took him for a ride….can you imagine two guys on a sport bike? The other guy did have to wrap his arms around Billy and had to hold on tight…they also passed a trooper! & They almost tipped over in the driveway but they were able to keep the bike up with their own legs....men are not always smart, ha. Myself and the other guy’s wife got quite the laugh out of this as we can’t imagine them doing this, ever. I only wish I could’ve gotten a picture!!
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
*This happens to me every.single.day! Can ya’ll relate?
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -ever.
*For me it means, I will wash on the “gentle cycle” and hang dry…then throw in the dryer for a fluffing. I had to wash a coat this weekend that was dry clean only, it came out perfect.
18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
*I was honestly thinking that this weekend!! We keep a lot more in our freezers than our fridges and I think a light would be nice!
22. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
*Every time I get home from Target I try to do this. It might take me a few minutes to get up the stairs with all the weight of the bags but I can usually make it, ha.
If I have paper bags, which I prefer, I can’t do this.
24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
*no further words needed….
30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers,but no matter what the mode of transportation,I always hate cyclists.
*I walk a few blocks to work in the morning from the bus and I can totally relate to this, drivers and cyclists are in their own world! I’ve seen someone get hit by a car while walking across the street.
anywho….I hope every one had a wonderful weekend!
Have a great day!! :)