Thursday, March 3, 2011

32 Weeks...

How Far Along: 32 Weeks!
Size of baby: Baby C is the size of a jicama(?).
Around 16.7 inches long, he weighs about 3.75 pounds.
Total Weight Gain: 28 pounds + (not sure, have an appt Monday)
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a mix of everything, some maternity and some regular.
Gender: BOY!! Baby Cullen!!
Movement: He is still moving a lot! I love watching him move, seeing his little limbs pop out and my tummy move all over the place.
Sleep: Sleep is still good. Once I lay down, I’m out.
What I miss: Nothing.
Cravings: Nothing really, I never cook. I’m a snacker and grazer.
I found these chips at Target the other day after years without them. I used to love them but they did not taste how I remembered. Hopefully Billy will like them.
Symptoms: Acid reflux, thankfully this has only happened 2 days. I’m hoping I don’t have it anymore.
I've noticed I'm a little sore now and then but nothing too uncomfortable.
What I’m looking forward to: We have a doctor appt on Monday.
Billy has hockey practice all tonight and he is going out of town for the weekend tomorrow, makes me lonely just thinking about it. Although he is busy and gone quite a bit, I should be used to it by now. At least I have my Gussy Bear. I think I’d be lost without him.
Maybe I'm just hormonal/emotional today ;)

Since we have gotten as far as we can with the nursery for now I don’t have any projects to do. I am going to make/decorate and get my thank you cards done tonight so at least I have something to do. Saturday I’m running errands and maybe going to look for some new clothes, Sunday I have lunch plans with a friend. Never thought I’d say this but I hope the weekend goes quick….
I have ordered something for Cullen every day this week from Etsy.
I’ll share everything as soon as I have it all!
pics for the week...



Any recommendations or ideas on where to get a coming home outfit for our little guy?! 

Only 8 weeks left!!

p.s. Thanks for all the sweet comments from my last two posts on Cullen's nursery and the baby shower! :)

39 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

I can't believe you are already 32 weeks!! I love that tunic you have on!

Young and Fabulous said...

You are ADORABLE!! yay for 8 more weeks!

I am also a HUUUUGE grazer/snacker. Im gonna gain like 100 pounds when Im pregnant because i snack so much now and im NOT pregnant! haha

xoxoxo

Aishlea said...

You are so stinkin' cute! :)
Our little man came home in a sweater outfit from Gap, but his other choice was this cute long-all from zulily. :)

Lauren said...

Ahhhh, only 8 weeks!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe how fast time is flying!! This is getting SO exciting...it's almost here!
xoxo
Jess

Neely said...

I love that top!!!

Amanda said...

you look great! i would be so lost without my sweet puppy too!!!! :)

S said...

I LOVE your tunic! Where did you get it? Is it maternity? You're in the single digits until Cullen's arrival:) I got excited yesterday when I realized it was less than 200 days until I get my baby hahaha. Have a wonderful day :)

{N} Jones said...

Looking good momma! Aren't doggies the best companions? Love mine to pieces. Have you ever checked out Crazy 8 (store or online) they have some super cute clothes. I am still waiting to find that "perfect" going home outfit for baby and myself of course :)

Miss Chelsea said...

So, random question... do you curl your hair with a curling iron or use hot rollers? It always looks so cute!

The Undomestic Mom said...

adorable as always!

Lindsey said...

Cute shirt!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

So cute those chips look yummy! I like the Sweet Chili ones those are super yummy!

Your order went out in the mail this morning!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

You are just the cuttest preggo lady :) and I'm loving the locks! Does your husband play pro hockey?? Email me :) kymberly.young@yahoo.com

Jillian said...

yuck I have problems with acid refulx too.. no fun

You look awesome as always, you are getting so close now!!!

LWLH said...

Your belly is so stinkin' cute! :)

Katy Mary said...

You're still as beautiful as ever! Being pregnant can change your tastes, you might find you love those chips again after you give birth :)

Unknown said...

Super cute tunic! You are looking very cute.

Only 8 weeks left! YAY

Erin said...

You look adorable!!!
I'll have to get those chips - I used to LOVE those!
BTW - I'm a new follower :)

Anonymous said...

Aww you look great! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks!

chelsea said...

time is flying and you're as adorable as ever!

Christy said...

Love your outfit girl!! You look fabulous. ;)

I think Baby Gap has some pretty cute stuff right now.

Annie said...

8 weeks!! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Annie, you only have two more months?!?!?! Can you believe it?!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE that shirt & WOO HOO for only having to wait 8 weeks to hold your little guy!!

Lindsey said...

you look AWESOME! and i love your hair back to the long length :)

Unknown said...

You're so tiny! Seriously, you look so beautiful Annie!
And your nursery turned out so great! About baby outfits, I brought three of them with me to the hospital, and ended up having to mix and match parts from all three, since none of them fully fit her. Haha. I think Carter's and Baby Gap have really cute things for babies :-)

Pamela said...

you are too cute!!

Blicious said...

i say this all the time, but you are so damn cute!!!!

xoxo
b

Petchie said...

Only 8 weeks left!?!?! How exciting is that! And as always the mommy-to-be is looking beautiful!!!


xoxo
Petchie

Jules said...

Seeing your tummy move must be crazy, but so cool. I hope Gussy keeps you company this weekend. I know he will ;)

I can’t wait to see what you ordered from Etsy!

Here’s to hoping the weekend flies by for you…hugs!

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi and let you know I am your newest follower. Love your blog! :)

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

Llama said...

Hey sweetie! You look AMAZ! I can't believe the time is almost here! I am so happy for you!
Sorry I have been so MIA I decided to make my blog private and I hope that you will still read! Please?! Would you send me your email?
llamatales@gmail.com

Hope to catch up soon! :)

Jen said...

Looking fabulous as always! Can you shoot me an email? Thanks! legallybride@hotmail.com xo Jen

Mrs. Mama said...

only 5-8 weeks to go!! eeeek!!!

and that top... omg... LOVE! you are just so gorgeous, i can't tell you enough... but i'm sure you know that!

Sierra said...

you're almost there sweetie and you look too cute!! hope your acid reflex goes away - i get that a lot too and it's no fun! feel better and so excited for you!

kate said...

You look so cute! I want to see all of your etsy goodies!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

Molly said...

You just keep getting cuter! Why would they use jicama as a comparable veggie? I have no clue what that is?!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Look at your cute little bump! You look amazing!

Blogging tips