Monday, February 24, 2014

beach body...

I'm finally back on the wagon and working on my beach body ;)
We can't forget that our summer bodies are made in the cold winters!
I've been working out again for around 6-7 weeks and although I'm not seeing numbers change on the scale I'm seeing some muscles that I haven't seen in months.
I'm loving the treadmill and T25!
If you want a booty kickin T25 is one intense workout.
I have started doing lunges and high knees on the treadmill with a 15 incline as well.
I guess I just like to kick my own butt and push myself as hard as I can.
 
I also recently became an actual Beach Body Coach!
I have known about the Beach Body company for over a year and have been following a friends journey with the company. She has been such a huge motivation for me to start working out again and getting back into the shape I was in 6 months ago.  She is such an awesome leader and person in general that I was inspired by her to join her Beach Body Team (family). 
 
I love hearing from posts on instagram (Annie0720) that I help inspire and motivate others which gave me the extra push to become a coach myself.  Even if I only help one person I know that it's worth it.  Not only do I get to have a fit family surrounding me for daily motivation, now I get to help others! 
 
 
I just started a facebook page where I'll be posting daily motivation pics and recipes!
I would love to have my blog friends follow along there as well :)
(just click the pic below!)
https://www.facebook.com/AnnieBFitness


I hope to start blogging a little more as well, some day ;) 
Cullen doesn't nap anymore so he's always by my side.
I was nervous about having to workout with him awake but I was worried for nothing. He is seriously an angel and plays so well right by me the entire time I workout.
We are slowly getting into a new daily routine and hopefully being on the computer a little more will fit in there somewhere.
 
Annie

7 comments:

"B" said...

You look awesome. Does the beach body program include supplements or is it strictly coaching, working out, etc?

Anonymous said...

lookin' good girl!

Jess Norden said...

You're' such an inspiration! I love following you on FB and IG...I need my beach body back for July, so we are starting now!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are looking good girl!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Unknown said...

love that positive quote!
stop by! im hosting a great giveaway. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,

We have just sent you a message through email regarding our project.

myTaste.com is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web and share/save recipes.

We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must go to your blog/site.

If you like it, you can join through here

www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog

This is one way to share your recipes to the world and it can also help you to increase your blog traffic.

Full information has been sent to your email.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,

Blogging tips