What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, I was 16 and in my sophomore year of high school. I was so pumped to get my drivers license. My parents, for some odd reason, gave me their newer Tahoe as my first car. I drove it like a bad outta hell cuz I was cool like that…..Until I got pulled over and was given a ticket for reckless driving. My Mom took me to court and I cried and the judge dropped the ticket under the condition that I attend driving class…..awesome. Also when I was 16 I was working at a daycare in an infant room. My dream at the time. I love babies, can’t wait to have one of my own. If I could get paid what I make now to work there I still would. I loved that job. I was hanging out with all my besties back then too. We had a tight group of about 8 girls. We did practically everything together. I am only close to two of these girls these days. All of us are in touch with at least 2-3 girls from the group so I still get to hear about everyone.
What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
1. Pretend to work
3. Chow down on my yummy lunch, leftovers from last night. Chicken, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, yum-o!
4. Leave work early to go home and take a nap
(i stayed up way too late last night)
5. Watch GLEE and eat a meatloaf dinner (Billy is a master chef these days), cuddle with gus and B (just found out GLEE isn't on tonight....night kinda ruined now....stoooopid world series!)
my life revolves around food and sleep & my handsome fiancé and our baby G.
5 Snacks you enjoy?
1. BBQ chips
2. Sour cream and onion chips
4. Chicken in a Biskit crackers
5. Gummy Bears
I shouldn’t be allowed to have snacks. Thankfully I don’t eat them often. I need to just stop buying chips at the store. I used to eat healthy and lately I’ve been very careless. I need to snap out of this and get back to my old ways.
5 places you have lived?
1. Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2. Sioux City, Iowa
3. Moved back to Sioux Falls, South Dakota (different house)
4. Hartford, South Dakota – my brother, sister and I had to live with my Grandparents for a while. It was fun but so hard to be away from our parents and adjust to a totally different style of living.
5. Apple Valley, Minnesota – I lived with my parents until I was 18 and then I bought a townhouse a couple miles away, still living there today. Love my home and I love being so close to my parents.
5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all my debt and my loved ones debt.
2. Buy a couple humungo homes and of course get my family members/friends all their own homes.
3. Go on lavish vacations all over the world with my fiancé.
4. Save and invest.
6. Shop to my hearts content :) (I know that was 6 but I had to add it)
I tag anyone who wants to play along!
what are some of your favorite little things?!?