Wednesday, June 30, 2010

silence for COHEN...


I am posting this to show my support and love for Megan and Brent on what is going to be a very difficult day for the both of them and all their close family and friends.
My heart is hurting for them and feeling quite heavy today.

Precious Cohen's memorial service is being held tomorrow (today), this is a scheduled post.
I wish I could make the trip to be there to show how much I care about them.
 Unfortunately I can't, such is the case for many of us.
I hope this event will provide us with an avenue for reaching out to Megan and Brent in a different way.

Below are the details I found at Send Love to Cohen blog.
(all of the following info was copied from Send Love to Cohen)

Jessica's original post ...

One of Megan's blog friends, Adie from Almost Perfect, contacted me with the wonderful idea of asking for a day of silence from all of the people who have been following Cohen's Story. I was touched! She teamed up with Blue Eyed Bride and there you have it... Thank you ladies for this opportunity! I hope EVERYONE participates!

What: Moment of Silence for Cohen

When: Thursday July 1st from midnight to 11:59 pm

How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner or simply post Cohen’s name in large letters on their blog.

Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen’s memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan’s blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance.

I will be putting up a post Thursday, July 1st at midnight with the Linky. Thank you in advance for showing M&B your support!

XO - Jessica
_____________________________

Thank you Jessica and the other ladies who thought of this to allow me and so many others an opportunity to show our love and support for this amazing, sweet family tomorrow.

Saying lots of prayers and sending much love for Cohen, Megan and Brent!

your blog friend,
Annie
*hugs*

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I had no idea about this till I saw your post - My heart is breaking for her and her family too! I just cannot even imagine! I am posting the same thing now too! So glad you shared this!! Let's all show her our support!!

LWLH said...

Bless their hearts...they're in my thoughts and prayers today.

Annie said...

Praying for Cohen, Megan, and Brent <3

drollgirl said...

my thoughts go out to them. such a hard thing to deal with.

Blogging tips