1. The presents are all wrapped and under the tree!
The wrapping & bags match the tree...it's a must ;)
2. I baked this on Sunday...
4. It's my favorite time of the year for mail!!
For this very reason....
Our card tree is full this year so if you've sent us a card and it's not up there, it's on the fridge!
5. Gus is a snow baby this year! I don't ever remember him LOVING snow as much as he does this year!! He is funny to watch play on our deck, he made himself a little tunnel under a chair to get to the edge of the deck so he can do his favorite thing, bark!
It's bad. Billy asked me to maybe stop for a while so I did, for 2-3 weeks. Then I came home with 5 new outfits for him on Friday. B didn't say anything, I think he secretly loves my addiction ;)
Even he went to Target yesterday and got some bibs for our little guy.
I found this little onesie and hat at a local boutique for Summer!
7. I'm really looking forward to spending Christmas with our families!! I just love this time of the year! I'm working today and tomorrow and then off for 5 days :)
8. I will be spending my last 2 days at work this week listening to non-stop Christmas music.
10. Lastly, THANK YOU all so much for the comments on my post from yesterday. I think I would be lost without ya'll!! I will keep you posted on how things play out.