1. i despise unloading the dishwasher these days so we have been using paper plates and plastic cups. i don't run the dishwasher until we are out of silverware. then i leave the clean dishes in the dishwasher for at least a day praying billy will put them away...not.gonna.happen.
2. billy is a night owl and has been sleeping on the couch the past 2-3 weeks straight. this will probably continue until baby comes (maybe longer). these days when i go to bed i go straight to sleep without watching tv. billy is like a child who can't sleep in the dark without noise. he has the tv on the entire night. he even wakes up and eats ice cream cookie sandwiches in the middle of the night and watches nickelodeon/disney channel (don't tell him i told you), haha!
3. i eat non-stop. i seriously can't stop. i eat something, feel satisfied for about 20 minutes and i'm hungry again. i just tell myself that baby cullen is growing and he's the one gaining the weight....wishful thinking on my part. i have a feeling our culley is going to be a small baby.
4. our doctor's son, who is my age, is billy's assistant coach for his hockey teams. billy coaches youth hockey, he's got 3 teams right now. every time we go in for my appointments A LOT more hockey talk goes on than baby and momma chat. speaking of those teams, two had tournaments over the weekend and the older kids won first place!! my doctor is also the father in-law of a guy billy coaches skills development with for hockey. small world....
5. billy has been to every single one of my doctor's appointments! he is SOOO excited about becoming a daddy! melts.my.heart.
6. even though he has been to all my appts we are now into his super busy time of the year for hockey, he is only home 1-2 nights a week. this will be our life for the next 6 months. i tend to have withdrawals and get cranky when he's not around. his love is my drug.
7. have i mentioned we live in THE STATE OF HOCKEY?! it doesn't matter that it's spring, going into summer. hockey in minnesota NEVER stops.
8. i'm ready to feed my phone to the garbage disposal. i hate it, i have a palm pre...it's my 6th one! the phone has ISSUES! it's current problem, it won't charge or hold a charge. so annoying and frustrating!
9. my bestie and i were debating whether or not to get tickets to the britney spears concert and we came to the decision that we were both going to renew our zoo memberships instead. i guess that means we are growing up and have different priorities now, our little boys! :)
10. it is going to snow today...weather man said it just depends on the part of the state you are in for how much you'll get. it's half way through april, it should NOT be snowing. it's supposed to be in the 50's and sunny this weekend so i'm just looking forward to that. and Easter! :)