2. the whale bathtub from target it's cute and all but SO not practical! C is 3 months and has totally out grown it. he is not sitting up yet so my options are limited. i'll be buying a new bathtub very soon. the problem with that tub is there is a little bump in it where the baby's bum sits and C splashes like crazy and arches his back. he ends up arching so hard he gets over the bump and his back ends up on the little hump. i watched him do this and i moved him back upright right away but the fact that it happens and how uncomfortable he looked made me so sad! i think we are trying the eurobath. it is a bath tub he will be able to use when he can sit up as well.
3. i finally painted my nails after 2 weeks since last painting them. the color looks pretty in the bottle, a light blue. sally hanson - barracuda. on my nails it looks like i took white out and added blue food coloring. i have no time to take it off and repaint. my nails will be whiteout blue for the next 2 weeks. and btw, i suck at painting my nails. looks like a 5 year old did them, ha! i'm in need of a mani/pedi and i even have a giftcard to get both done (two times) i just haven't found the time to get either done.
4. wednesdays are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. C and i spend a few hours with my sister, brother and nephew. we are going to the park today for a picnic lunch! last week we went to the zoo! and then for dinner we go to dinner at my parents house. it's one of the few nights a week that B is home for din. i love that we all get that time in with my family :)
love this little dude!!
5. C had his first real major meltdown on sunday night. he cried, no tears. i cried, tears. he was so upset, i think he was over tired and maybe had a little tummy ache. it broke my heart. it lasted 10 minutes (max). an eternity! :( i hate to brag but he is truly a happy baby. he never ever cries. sometimes he fusses for like 20 seconds when he wants to eat but that is the only reason he has ever fussed. he doesn't cry, he's a happy babe. so seeing him so upset broke me down.
6. if there are other SAHM's out there....what all do you do with your babes during the day? C and i go days without leaving the house so i'm just curious what you do to keep your babies entertained? i hate that we have no carpet so C really has nowhere to lay on his back/tummy except his foam mat. i am thankful he loves his playmat and his bouncer. we sing songs and read books and play but i feel like i should be doing more. C hates tummy time too....i'm nervous the rolling over thing might be a challenge for us. he likes sitting up though and when laying down he lifts his head and legs and wants to sit up.
7. pinterest is my new obsession! i'm making a list of all the supplies i need from the craft store!! i pinned lots of food as well but i doubt i'll be making anything anytime soon.
8. lastly, thanks for all the anniversary wishes!! the year truly flew by!!! it has been the best year!
there is plenty more to dump on ya'll but i'll spare ya.
brain dump done, over and out...