2. i made another ornament wreath. just for fun, they are fun to make. takes up time while baby C is asleep and hubs is away. i think i will be adding more to this wreath, like my B said.....how do you know when to stop, it seems like you could just keep going and going.
3. another thing i made....fakesgiving....without the turkey and not on thanksgiving. your mind may be wandering right about now which is why i have a post all about FAKESGIVING coming up soon ;)
4. when it comes to me and working out, i did it. once, monday....since then i've been so sore. my entire body feels bruised. maybe, just maybe, i'll attempt the shred today.
5. worcestershire sauce. i love it and add it to anything that i can. i also eat just worcestershire sauce on rice, instead of soy sauce. it's so yummy.
6. have you all started decorating for christmas?! i put our halloween decor away and left out some of the fall decor. i'm planning to put up cullen's tree in his room today!
7. did i mention i LOVE when babies, mine in particular, grab their feet! too flippin' cute!!!
8. we finally have coffee in our house again after not having any the past two weeks. i'm so thankful, this is just the morning for it. cullen was up a lot last night and woke up for good at 6:30, i feel like i didn't sleep a wink.
9. have you entered my giveaway for Lions and Lily Pads yet?? if not, you must! i ALSO have more giveaways coming up from fun boutiques! i just love boutiques, what can a momma say?!
10. i actually have to start "working" soon. which is so weird. this has been put off for a while but i'm ready for this new endeavor. the past 7 months my only job has been to take care of baby C and now i am adding real work into the mix. i'm nervous but also excited. it's work i can do from home and i can still be with C while making money. i don't know if i'll know exactly what i'm doing but i'm up for the challenge.
now i'm off to enjoy the day with my sweet c-bear, starting with coffee for me and breakfast for him :)