i do have to say i love instagram and sharing pictures on twitter with all of you ladies. i also love looking at everyone else's pictures :)
here are some pics from my phone....
i made another wreath for my cousins....
This wreath is HUGE, I think it's the biggest one I've made and i LOVE how it turned out. We have Christmas with my Mom's side of the family this weekend. I can't wait it's always so much fun!!
culley in his new monster hat!
from BeeBeeKins Etsy store!
probably looking out the window at gussy...
daddy's bf....billy loves tom brady ;)
cullen's goodies from trader joes...
those yogurt starts are delicious!
momma's snack from trader joes...
i have to say, i hadn't been to trader joes in a LONG time but i love that place!
i plan to start going more often.
they have such a huge selection of yummy stuff that target/other grocery stores don't have.
i got all kinds of goodies i can't wait to try out!
and that corn salsa is scrumptious, i'm addicted....reminds me of the corn salsa from chipotle.
super sweet baby C....
i don't have any pictures but i recently made a crockpot recipe i had seen floating around on twitter, cream cheese chicken, it was a hit in our house and beyond easy to make! here is the recipe, i made a few changes....
- 3 lbs chicken pieces (i used 2.5 pounds of frozen chicken breasts)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix (i used the zesty mix)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (divided) (i only put in 1 tbsp of butter)
- 1 small onion , chopped (no onion, added minced onion)
- 1 garlic clove , chopped (i used garlic salt)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (i used low fat cream of celery)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (i used light cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (i used bullion cube and 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of skim milk)
- 1Place frozen chicken pieces in crock pot and sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Add everything except the cream cheese.
- 2Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- 3Shred the chicken with two forks and add cream cheese and cook for an additional hour.
Ha, I pretty much did everything differently from the actual recipe BUT it was still delicious and so easy to just throw everything in the crock pot. We had it over bowtie pasta and we both had two servings and there was more than enough leftover. It is a meal we will be making again and again!
Tonight I'm making stuffed peppers! I've never made them before but I've eaten them a few times and I think they are so good, I can't wait for din din. If they are a success I'll share the recipe ;)
p.s don't forget to enter my most recent GIVEAWAY and if you haven't already shopped cullen's closet, be sure to check it out. i can't believe how much i've sold already! thanks so very much ladies!! :)