1. i came up with that title while watching glee. i recorded it and watched it late the other night. i almost cried twice, who am i? i don't cry during tv or movies...
2. on valentine's day i cut my thumb on gussy's can of dog food and it bled through two bandaids so i wrapped it with masking tape. turns out masking tape is not just for wrapping presents.
3. i was in the process of making a valentine's day dinner for B and I when i cut my thumb, not being able to properly use my thumb i realized just how much i use my thumb...A LOT
4. we both ate dinner about an hour after it was ready. we had burgers and fries, same thing we ate last year. might become a tradition! i ate my dinner cold. it was still tasty. C was fussy since i didn't let him take a nap so i had to tend to him lots ;) we did have a nice little family valentine's day evening though. cullen liked his presents....
vibrating elephant, he also got a puzzle and a book. b and i exchanged cards. it was great just to have him home that night, he played hooky from work but he still had work to do on the computer. after i got cullen to bed we hung out for a few hours talking about our future.
5. getting cullen to sleep at night is such a TASK....it literally wears me out. but, by the time he is out i need some time to myself or with billy. the last two nights billy and i have stayed up way too late, 2 in the morning last night and 1 the night before. not sure how i properly function on a daily basis....maybe i don't ;)
6. when it comes to pinterest, i'm hit or miss on that site. some days i'm addicted to it, like right now i am loving it for party ideas for cullen! i just can't stand when there is a pin for a recipe or DIY instructions and you click on it and it's nothing but a picture.
7. cullen's first birthday party is going to be a mickey mouse them!. please tell me you are not having a mickey mouse party for your child as well, i don't want to compete ;) i am not going crazy with his first birthday but it is going to be a par-tay and it is going to be awesome....just sayin. still can't believe he is almost ONE :(
8. what are good presents for a one year old?? i'm thinking outdoor toys. we have no more room inside for toys.
9. cullen hasn't been feeling the best this week. he has a deep barky cough at times :( so perry, the penguin, has been near him all day and night...
10. i posted the other day on some new spring clothes for myself....i'm even more excited about cullen's spring/summer wardrobe! i'll be posting about it soon because i've never shared my favorite stores to shop at for him. there are many and i love everything baby boy.
11. i jumped on the bling your nails train...i was skeptical because i remember glitter nail polish from middle school and it being a bitch to get off BUT just two nails, i'm fine with that. loving the fun/different look and i might have gone overboard with buying glitter nail polish for a trend that will probably not even be around come summer ;)
& my momma got me some more fun glitter polishes yesterday. can't wait to try them out.
12. i got extensions. again....
my BooBooChicken and i on love day!
13. i can tell cullen is not needing my milk as much...he nurses but with all the food he eats he just doesn't need as much from me. how can i tell, i've gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks! TIME.TO.DIET. and majorly start watching what i eat. boo... on that note i am going to pizza hut with my sister today, ha! maybe i'll start eating better next week. i failed this week.
14. HockeyShape, our business, has taken a turn and partnered up with a newer gym! skills sports training! billy is very excited about this so of course i am as well. b works so hard for our family, i can not wait to see what our future holds.
15...miles to the love shack....b and i hoping to have a new shack within a year. i will have owned our townhouse 10 years this may! CRAZY! when B moved in the townhouse became a home, OUR HOME but we are so ready to be in a bigger HOUSE. any well wishes are appreciated! :)