I’ve been tagged by 3 wonderful blog buddies now to participate in the Honest Scrap challenge!
I have to tell you 10 things about me you may not already know.
Even though I might not be that interesting to read about,
I’ve decided to finally share 10 things about me ;)
1. I fall asleep most nights between two things I love most in the world.
2. I’m a total homebody; B and I are always at our home….I wouldn’t change it!
3. I’ve lived in South Dakota , Iowa and for the past 15 years in Minnesota . I’m nothing close to a hick chick though ;)
4. I L.O.V.E. cheese! Like really, really, really love it! nummy!
5. I believe everything happens for a reason!
6. I have had a mortgage since I was 18. I’ve owned our townhouse for 7 years! B and I love our home, it’s so cozy and perfect for us.
7. I don’t go anywhere without makeup on. I’m slightly (maybe really) self-conscious.
8. I dream of being a stay at home mommy some day! B and I want a family (he wants one like right now, he is 31 and thinks he is “old”) but marriage will come first. We are thinking late Spring/early Summer. It will be a very small wedding more than likely in my parent’s backyard. Hopefully followed by a big fun reception! And baby making right after! ha!
9. I’m barely 5’3 so the only place I don’t wear 4 inch heals is to the gym.
10. I once fainted in a friend’s garage and had to get staples in the back of my head. This was right after I graduated high school, those late summer nights and not eating enough caught up to me. One of the guys drove me to the hospital since it was not far from where we were and my head bled all over his car. To make it even worse, I was hanging out with some friends that I had met through another friend but she wasn’t with us that night so when we got to the hospital and the doctor asked them for my last name, the people I was with didn’t know. I also didn’t have a cell phone back then. After digging in my purse they figured out my last name and somehow got in contact with my parents. Needless to say they were not happy campers getting that call at 3:00 in the morning….
I want to TAG anyone who has not yet done this that wants to participate. It's fun to learn about other blog buddies! I know I enjoyed reading others 10 things!