Tuesday, July 14, 2009

remember...

LifE isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
it's about
learning to DaNcE

iN thE RAiN
It's raining and cloudy here today but I'm in a great mood.
hope y'all are having a great day too!
B and I had such a wonderful night, doing nothing.
He got home from work and grabbed a beer, asked me to sit at the kitchen table and have one with him to talk about our days. Then we ran a few errands, after he wanted to clean out his truck and he asked me to join him outside (just to be with him). Once back inside we hung out in the office together. Him on his phone with his family, I was on the computer. After we made dinner together, relaxed and watched some tv. We ended up back in the office, he wanted to download music but he wanted me right there with him. I grabbed us mini ice cream cones (we each had 2).
We ended the night in bed together, falling asleep hand in hand. I love being in love.
It was a magical night of nothings but perfect because we were together.
I loved it! We have these nights often I cherish them.
I woke up around 5 in the morning and B's side of the bed was empty....he'd gone downstairs to watch tv because he couldn't sleep. I don't know why but this upset me and I told him it did. I know he went down there out of respect and for trying to not wake me but I couldn't fall back to sleep upstairs. Today he told me I got "bent" for nothing and in all reality it was over pretty much nothing but I just can't sleep without him. I apologized for getting "bent" and of course all is back to being just peachy ;)
all photos from photobucket

28 comments:

RCaitlin said...

That does sound like such a lovely evening. I feel the same way if I wake up and the BF is not there. I can't go back to sleep...I know exactly how you feel!

~ Kelly Ann ♥ said...

Ok I just love every single picture from this post- I'm saving the railroad holding hands one for an upcoming shoot-
Love your blog
Thxs sweetie-

~ kelly~

Shannon Dew said...

What a delightful little post! Made me smile!

Baylee♥ said...

you and b are so cute!! i HATE waking up alone and trying to go back to sleep as well, it sucks!!

LWLH said...

Love that quote! : )

Elizabeth Marie said...

Awwww so cute! I love that you're so happy! Those little "bent" moments can be cute too, you know? I miss being in love!

And I am jealous of that weather! :)

JennyLee said...

I have a hard time sleeping if Zane gets up too. Nights of doing nothing but being together is definitely in my top 10!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

That was such a sweet post! I love being in love, too. It really is the best. I miss falling asleep with my husband more than anything. I love taking naps with him on the couch and everything. You're so right all the little "nothings" are the best!

. said...

Awww, you two are so cute! Love it.

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

Brown Girl said...

That is so adorable, I love the watermelon picture, great post. So true!

Unknown said...

thanks for the lovely reminder to 'learn to dance in the rain' :) happy tuesday!

Meg said...

Those pictures are very cute. It sounds like you had a great night last night.

I'm sorry that B leaving the bed this morning upset you. I understand where you're coming from. I get upset with Phillip when he leaves to room to watch TV. I tell him that we have a TV in here and he leaves because I'm studying and he doesn't want to bother me...I don't care, I just like him being there. I get where you're coming from.

Hopefully the sun comes out soon and I am glad that you and B have gotten over you being bent. :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I wish I were there... it is so hot here and I miss the rain! I love that quote!

Katie said...

such a cute post! And you can pretty much read my mind on the desk! And I think you are so right, we are like soul sisters haha.

PLUS on Saturday night Josh couldn't sleep so he got up at 4 and went out into the living room and I couldn't sleep without him either!

Iva Messy said...

you are so sweet! these are the most awesome pictures ever!! Love this post! you are so great!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Katie said...

That sounds like a perfect evening! I love love too :)

Brittany Ann said...

I get upset when my husband gets up in the middle of the night, and I don't know why either! I know it's not his fault!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I think that's so cute that he wanted you to spend every moment with him. Too cute!

Melissa said...

What a lovely post!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all of the pictures! Way too cute!

AiringMyLaundry said...

This is so sweet.

Peanut Butter Swirl said...

aww that opening quote is one of my all time favorites :)
sweet post!

Alicia said...

i love days like those...i just love being in love!

Kate said...

lovely evening, and wonderful post!

Courtney said...

Such a cute post, Annie!!

Jen said...

Lovely post - after almost 12 years of being married, it's so hard to get to sleep when Hubby's not home! Hate that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week :)

Elizabeth Donskaya said...

these images are soo pretty!

Blogging tips