Monday, August 24, 2009

my wonderful weekend....

had fabulous days full of.....
shopping
multiple errands
driving (boring)
eating delicious food
little sleep
bonfire with hilarious discussions
most started by my uncle...lol
a.lot of catching up
i got to see my 94 year old great grandma
and my 72 year old great aunt
both of which i hadn't seen in
at least 15 years
there are pics below
they are both doing amazing
i pray my health and longevity come from that side ;)
i also got to see my grandma (dad's mom)
love her so very much, she is amazing!

my cousin recently bought an adorable puppy!
the second i set my coach down
the little pup tried to climb right in...

little noah...way.to.cute!!
future bride and groom's pup
my aunts dog buster....he loves everyone
a few of us @ dinner at a mongolian grill...delicious!
my grandma is sitting down by me
2 guys are my cousins
me.the bride to be.my sister

me.my mom.my sister
it was very bright outside!

me.my great grandma.my mom.my sis.my aunt (mom's sis)



one more month and we will be back for the wedding :)
(i'll be wearing extensions....haha!!)

i didn't get to see baby Bryson but i did keep in touch
with my cousin all weekend and the little guy is doing pretty good.
hopefully when i'm in town for the wedding
i'll be able to see him and he will be out of the hospital.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful weekend...to be surrounded by family!!! That puppy is adorable. Looks like he's got great style sense too :)-

Christa said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad to hear little Bryson is doing better! Did you get a haircut?? I LOVE it!! It looks great on you!

In This Wonderful Life said...

sounds like a fun weekend! that is awesome you got to see family that you haven't seen in a while! your hair looks so pretty :)

Lindsey said...

What a fab weekend!!!

JennyLee said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Katie said...

WHERE IS THAT DRESS FROM??? It is so cute!!!!

Family, Shopping, and yummy food sounds like a great weekend to me!

Courtney said...

Aw you looked so pretty!! Gorgeous dress!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had an awesome time! I love the pictures!!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Very cute pics! :) Looks like a GREAT weekend!!

bananas. said...

you look adorable as always. loving the dress. that dog is super cute! you couldn't keep me away from him. ahhh i die! you have one lovely family girl. congrats to the bride and groom to be!

LWLH said...

Great pics, sounds like a fab weekend! : )

Elizabeth Marie said...

How fun...good friends and family and FOOD! And PUPPY!!!!! So cute! And you look gorgeous girl! I love your hair extensions or NOT. SO PRETTY!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful family!!!

Patty Ann said...

your family is pretty! and i really love the style of your hair :)

Annie said...

wow! your great grandma looks soo good!! what a fun girly weekend :)

Christa said...

Thanks girl!! Yeah we had to do more than one coat too...I wasnt't too sure if I liked it at first!

Molly said...

Family visits are the best!
I just scrolled down and saw that pic at the very bottom of your page...your dress is amazing! You two are a gorgeous couple!

Iva Messy said...

family and friends! AND PUPPY :) fabulous! you look beautiful!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the pictures! Great outfits!

Meg said...

All those pictures are wonderful! The puppy is adorable. You definitely have good genes for a long long life! I hope you get to see that little baby when you go back for the wedding.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

i love weekends like this surrounded by family! looks like a great time - cool pictures!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

adorable pictures... adorable puppy! Your sister looks great. I love family time, and you are so lucky to have a grandma to visit!

Brittany Ann said...

Love the hair! Love the dress! You're adorable!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Love the puppy climbing into your purse!

brooke said...

oh fun!!! i love LOVE family get togethers!!! and love your hair!! i think it looks great! and your dress is amazing i love the colors!!! glad you had a great weekend love!! congratulations to the bride!! one month will FLY by!!!

Jon and Steph said...

What a fun weekend getting to see your family!!

Alicia said...

what an awesome weekend!! spending time with the fam is always the best!

Lauren said...

What a fun weekend and how great that you got to spend time with so many of your relatives! And you look adorable as always :)

Mrs. Cup said...

I love family time!! You guys are a great looking family!!

Blogging tips