Go over to "Life after I Dew" if you want to play along.
SO WHAT IF….
1. I feel like I consume about 5,000 calories a day.
2. I think that blog reading gets overwhelming at times so I have to take a break for a few days. My reader always has at least 250-300 posts to read daily, I can’t keep up ladies!
3. I paint and file my nails at work, I have better things to do at home.
4. I drink caffeine while pregnant. It’s all about moderation. A pregnant woman can have a cup of coffee a day which would be 200 milligrams of caffeine. A can of Coke or a Mt. Dew only have around 35 milligrams of caffeine. My doctor and nurse both told me at the beginning of my pregnancy it’s ok to have caffeine. And I don’t have it every day but there are days when I need it and I do (don’t judge).
5. I make lists every day at work of what I plan to do for the evening.
6. I broke my goal of working out at least 4 days a week. Maybe 1 day is more my style.
7. I go to Target 2-3 times a week. It’s only a mile from my house and I always forget something. I need mascara right now.
8. I only cook dinner once a week. Thankfully my hubby can fend for himself even if that means eating like a bachelor, wings and nachos 4-5 nights a week. In my defense Billy and I are usually only together 2-3 nights a week at dinner time. And my parents cook for us on Sunday nights.