Sunday, August 19, 2012

a stitch upon a star...


I recently had the opportunity to work with A Stitch Upon a Star, a shop on Etsy that specializes in hand stitched appliqued boutique style clothes for kids!

Here are some of the adorable items you will find at A Stitch Upon a Star...


Vacation Shirts


Birthday Shirts

There are many other cute shirts to choose from, those were just some of my favorites!

I know there are a lot of Mom's out there who are holiday clothes shopping for all the upcoming holidays, Halloween IS just around the corner!  Now is the perfect time to shop and I have a special discount noted below for all of my readers from the ever so sweet Etsy shop owner of A Stitch Upon a Star.

I have to share with you the shirt Cullen received for the Halloween season!
Can't wait to see my little monster in his Frankenstein shirt!

Right now, you all can receive a discount at A Stitch Upon a Star!
Just enter the code ABC15 to receive 15% off any purchase!
Go like A Stitch Upon A Star on FACEBOOK and you will see even more cute designs!!
Happy Shopping to ALL!!

No comments:

Blogging tips