Saturday, August 4, 2012

fabulous DISCOUNT CODE from not one but TWO Etsy Shops!!

The non-profit organization that Billy and I recently started, Beyond the Pond, is about to have its first annual Golf Tournament!  So of course I need Cullen to have a golf themed shirt for the event!! 

Here is the adorable shirt Dana from Peachie Pink Boutique made for Cullen!
I love anything personalized so of course I just love the shirt!

Dana has two shops Peachie Pink Boutique and Tickle Your Fancy.

These items are a few of the many appliqued, personalized designs Dana has to offer from Peachie Pink Boutique...


and here is a sample of what you will find at Tickle Your Fancy...
how cute are these fabric banners!!

 reversible dresses and peasant dresses, A.DOR.ABLE!

With this here code --> ABC2012 YOU can get any items buy one, get one half off from either of Dana's shops!!  Hurry along and SHOP AWAY!!  
You can always contact Dana if you have questions as well!!  
The sale goes through the end of November! 


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! 

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Super cute, I wish I had a kiddo to splurge on! Hope you are doing well lovely!

Mateya said...

Cute stuff!

Becca said...

Oh geez! My husband probably hates when I visit your blog and see on this Etsy cuteness that I just have to get my hands on!

Blogging tips