Tuesday, January 29, 2013

you don't want to miss this....

Today's featured store is:

The shop owner at Boys N Bows Boutique specializes in custom made baby clothes!

Right now at Boys N Bows there is a HUGE SALE going on for Valentine's Day shirts!
Do you have one for your little one yet? 
If not, you don't want to miss this!
The shirts are all $15.95 and then I have a special discount code for you!
35% OFF!!
Just type in "CHAPTERS" when checking out! 
I think this is a deal that most couldn't pass up.
She offers sizes NB-2T

Here is Cullen's Valentine's Day shirt:


Here are a couple of the Valentine's Day designs to chose from:




Boys N Bows Boutique is also putting up new designs for upcoming holidays such as St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Take advantage of the 35% OFF code and order for multiple holidays!!



There are many other designs in the Boys and Bows Boutique shop!  Have fun shopping and don't forget to use the code "CHAPTERS" when you place your order!  It applies to anything in her shop!  

6 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

Cute shop!! Wish they had larger sizes. :)

Jess Norden said...

Ahhhh thank you! I can't wait to SHOP!

Steph said...

Oh my! I am in love with so many!!

I just wish she had toddler sizes!! I only saw up to 18months on all the ones I looked at.

LOVELOVELOVE her shop!

p.s. your new blog design-- LOVE!

undomestic mama said...

I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

blaseandgracesmommy said...

So bummed they only go up to 2t! :( I need a 24 months and a 5t!!

Jenn {Mommie Couture} said...

You're the best for posting this my beautiful friend! Just got Parker & Mason their Valentine's Day shirts!

Blogging tips