Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a.b.c. house lately...

It seems like we have been busier than ever around here lately....
We live quite a routine life and every day it's like I can't believe it's 11:00 already, oh my gosh it's 4:00?! - How in the world is it 8:00 and bedtime for Culley. Then the next thing I know it's practically midnight and I'm kicking myself for not getting to bed earlier.
It's not a bad thing that we have been so busy although it is hard to believe that in just over 2 months we will have a TWO YEAR OLD!!
 
I love that I get to cuddle this little bug all night and wake up next to him in the morning.
C is such a character, always wanting to wear slippers and a hat.
 

The many faces of C, he tried mustard and spicy bbq with sweet potato fries for dinner one night and he liked them both!
 
I'm working on going platinum (just wearing clip-in extensions)
I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I have had dark hair for the past 6 years.

 Cullen received a Valentine this year from two little sweeties!
Thanks Lindsey for thinking of Culley, I think he is girl crazy.
He's never even met the cuties and he carries their picture all over.
 
Cullen FINALLY let me brush his teeth.
He actually enjoyed it!
So much so he now brushes his own teeth.
 
These two have become buddies, something I never thought would happen!
I love when they are nice to each other.
C doesn't understand that G doesn't like to play dodge ball and G doesn't understand that C isn't always trying to steal his babies.
 
Still eating healthy, these pizzas are my favorite right now! 
I could eat them for every meal.
 
 favorite healthy breakfast, vanilla greek yogurt with berries and 3 berry TJ granola...
 
&& still on the workout wagon!
I started the 30 day shred today.
 
My family came over for a pizza party the weekend before Survivor started, can you tell we are obsessed? ;)  We put money in and draw names, winner gets all the $$.  C won last time so I was in charge of making the game board.
Poor Culley ended up coming down with a bug shortly after everyone arrived and he was asleep before dinner came. He cuddled with Bumpa most of the night.

 This past weekend I started a new very part-time job filling in for Billy's sister when she can't work. Which meant our niece got to come over and spend the day with C.  I tried to get a pic but only ended up with a stink face from C. He loves his Lauren though.  She is so incredibly good with him, I'd hire her to babysit every day if I could ;)
 
Also last weekend C and I spent Saturday with my Momma and Sis. We went to a bunch of different little shops looking for treasures. My parents just bought a vacation house in Lake Havasu so they need to fill it up.  I can't wait to go out and see their new house.
After all the running around we went back to my parents house for fajitas.
Of course the only thing C ever wants over there is candy.
He eats a piece, says mmmmm, then points and signs for more.
stinker butt....
 
My cousin and his wife had baby earlier this week, I can't wait to meet baby Royce! 
& my bloggy bestie PattyAnn welcomed her sweet baby girl, Dahlia today!
Congrats to both families!!
I can not wait to see more pictures of both of the precious babies!!
 
Besides all that and working multiple hours every day helping B with his business I think that's all we've really been up to.  It's winter and I really have no interest in being out in the cold, especially with C. Running errands and shopping just isn't as much fun in the below freezing temps. Around here that means lots of books, blocks, cars, cartoons and cuddles!
B and C cuddled up on the couch last night with girl scout cookies and watched Cars, I wish I would have taken a pic. I was taking advantage of some work time since those two had quality time.
Oh and I can't forget to mention C and B being my entertainment on a nightly basis.  Those two together are way too much, constant silly's! I love it :)
 
Hope everyone is having a great week!!
 
p.s. TOMS are on Zulily today!!! Ordered some for our Culley!
 
Annie

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh how cute is he, brushing his teeth! Those pictures are adorable.

Flatout wraps are the best!!!

Expat Girl said...

Wow you guys have been crazy busy but it all sounds like a lot of fun!!

Blicious said...

cutest pictures ever!
xx
b

Shannon Dew said...

OK, seriously, is C ever NOT smiling? Such a happy boy!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love all the hats he wears!!!

Dana said...

He is so adorable!! He seems like such a happy boy!! And way to go for sticking with healthy eating and working out!!! That is awesome!

Blogging tips