Thursday, February 21, 2013

I can't even believe it...

TWO
Our Cullen is going to be TWO in exactly two months from today! 
I seriously can not believe it. 
 
He went from this squishy little baby...
 
To a squishy toddler way too quick.
 
 
We are doing a carnival/circus birthday theme!
It's been so much fun to plan, I think I have almost all the details figured out and I've been doing some crafting here and there.
 
Cullen's party day shirt came in recently...
 
How cute is that!
i.love.it.
 Not the best pic but I'm leaving it in the plastic until I need to iron it for party day.
 
It came from Party Stitches, a boutique style shop that makes appliques for birthday shirts and hats.
Here are some more adorable shirts and hats you can find at Party Stitches...
 
I am in LOVE with these cute hats that Lauren, the shop owner, has created!



 
 
 

 
Party Stitches has their own website store they run as well so you can see more products there such a bloomers, tutus and dresses!
 
You can also follow along with Party Stitches on Facebook to keep up with discount codes! 
 
Does your little one have a birthday coming up or just need a new adorable shirt?  I have a discount code to share with you all right now for Party Stitches, just use the code ABC10 to receive 10% off your order!!
 
Have fun shopping! :)
 

Annie

8 comments:

Expat Girl said...

He is soooo cute!

Mateya said...

I just saw you like this on facebook. I love the elephant shirt, I think we're going to do an elephant theme for H's birthday!

J and A said...

Wow 2 already!! That's crazy!!

Ashley said...

ALREADY TWO!?!? Seriously, can you believe it? Too fast! TOO, TOO Fast!

Jess Norden said...

I can't believe he will be TWO!! I remember before you had him! I can't wait to see his circus party :) I know it will be awesome!

Jennifer said...

How is he already going to be 2?? Crazy!! LOVE the shirt!!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Jillian said...

where has the time gone!

Lindsey said...

AHHHHH don't even joke about that mama- seriously- 2? how the what? WOW! Cullen- you are just too cute for words sweet boy!!! xoxox

Blogging tips