Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Busy Week :)

May 10

It's Mother's Day and I have to take a minute to let you know Mom how much I love you and how thankful I am for you. I am the woman I am today because of the time you and Dad have invested in me throughout the years. I can not thank you enough! I love you Mom!
For Mother's Day all of us kids were at Mom and Dad's for dinner and to hang out and watch our Sunday nght shows. We had delicious fajitas for dinner with chips and cheese dip, so yummy! After dinner the guys moved the couch downstairs so Dad can continue with renovations this coming week. Billy and I got home around 9:30 and I think we were both exhausted from the weekend.

May 11

Today I finally got to see my friend Andrea. She is a great friend and one whom when I'm with I think we could talk non-stop for hours and hours straight. We met at Chilis for drinks and apps at 3 and talked until we paid the check at 5. It was so nice to be able to talk to her. We used to talk quite a bit during the day through emails until about a month ago when Andrea was laid off. We both had so much to talk about with life and the changes that are occuring in both of our lives. Andrea you've been a friend to me since we were int he 8th grade and you will always be close to me.
Monday evening Billy had hockey so I took advantage of the alone time and took a little nap. When he got home we grilled the most spicy brats I've ever eaten, lol. I couldn't even finish mine! We relaxed the rest of the evening since it was already 10:00.

May 12

Tuesday evening we spent together running a few errands and stopping at the Zoo, going for a ride on the Ducati. It was a little slick out, not riding conditions in my opinion. I dont think I'll be riding again on wet pavement. I trust you honey but I was a bit too nervous the whole ride. All in all, a great night! :)

May 13

Wednesday evening I spent at my parents house helping my mom and sister go through all the pictures she has of Lexie for a graduation poster project. It was a lot of fun to go back and look through all the pics. Lex had to of been one the cutest babies/little kid ever. She has so many great pictures it's going to be hard narrowing all the choices down! Once home at 9 I had loads and loads of laundry to put away and then I was totally ready to just lay in bed and crash with my two boys, Billy and Gussy.

May 14

No comments:

Blogging tips