Wednesday, November 24, 2010

18 weeks...

I'm 18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato.
Total Weight Gain: I’m guessing 8-9 pounds!?
I have an appointment on Monday, I’ll know for sure then.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all my normal clothes still.
Gender: BOY!! Baby Cullen!!
Movement: I might have felt him a time or two although I’m not positive. I can’t wait for those distinct movements so I know it’s him and not my tummy digesting something, ha.
Sleep: Sleep is still great, I love sleeping/napping!
What I miss: not a thing
Cravings: Nothing, although EVERYTHING sounds good! I can’t wait to feast tomorrow!!
Symptoms: None! :)
What I’m looking forward to: We have an appointment on Monday, I can’t wait to hear our little guys heartbeat!!

I have been falling asleep on my left side at night, I almost always do but I always wake up on my back. I’ve read that sleeping on your back while pregnant is not the best for blood circulation to the heart. The weird thing is I wake up with a bulge in my stomach, it’s obviously Cullen but it’s so strange to see!! I will have to take a picture soon! It does not look like a pregnant tummy, it looks like I have a little alien in my tummy ;) hehe
I’ve also noticed already that he favors my right side, Billy has seen it and felt it too. My stomach will look totally lop-sided!
Also, sometimes I’m only comfortable on my stomach but I’ve read that it is totally fine to sleep on your stomach when pregnant and not harm the baby at all. It will get to a point where laying on my stomach will no longer be comfortable.

pics for the week…


I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Gussy does as well.... 

We can't wait to wake up tomorrow and have Billy cook us breakfast and watch the parade!!
Then we'll be heading to my parents house for the day and Billy's sisters house for dessert in the evening.
Gus gets to snack a little throughout the day too, he is a little turkey butt ;) 
Cullen and I plan to eat A LOT hope you all do too!

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!! i can't stand it!!

Nicole said...

happy thanksgiving! you look great! this is the BEST time of year to be pregnant in the 2nd trimester because we can EAT all we want. hah. i have 3 thanksgiving dinners planned with the family and and im already starving. yet, i am dreading the next weigh-in. you're gutsy to plan it the weekend after thanksgiving! haha.

carrie1 said...

Too cute! Happy Thanksgiving. =)

Jennifer said...

lookin good mama!

Anonymous said...

awww I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving!!! cute little gus!

Aishlea said...

You look so good! :) Cohen and I plan on eating a good bit tomorrow, too! :) hehe....

Melissa said...

Cute as always!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Brown Girl said...

Enjoy your thanksgiving, you're looking good!

undomestic mama said...

You're so cute! I woke up on my back a lot too. As time went on, it became less comfy for me so maybe it will for you too. Also, I've heard that you'll wake up before any damage is done so if you're comfy on your back maybe you can stay that way? Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Brittany said...

:))

I dont think you've ever been cuter :) You just keep getting cuter and cuter!!

Megan Ashley said...

You look great, Happy Turkey Day Tomorrow, have fun eating :) I love pregnancy and holiday's!

Tatiana said...

You're looking so, so cute! I hope you really get to enjoy Thanksgiving and all the yummy food it come with :-)

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

If being preggo for Thanksgiving isn't the most exciting thing ever, then I don't know what is :) I asked my Dr. about the sleeping thing. She said try to avoid sleeping on my back, but if I wake up on my back, it's nothing to worry about and I should just roll onto my side. Good luck!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awwww. You look great girl!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are looking too cute! I love that sweatshirt too! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of all.

Have a wonderful one!

xoxo

Christa said...

Happy Thanksgiving Annie! You are too cute!

Digitally Delightful said...

too cute :)

californiadreamin said...

You look adorable as always. I can't wait till tomorrow either, I'm going to eat so much!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving girly!

Hayley said...

You're lookin so good, Annie! Happy Thanksgiving!

Marian said...

Um, I love pregnant Annie!! She is adorable;)

Hope you guys have the happiest Thanksgiving lady!!

xoxoxoxo

TLF said...

SO close to halfway.. YAY!

Dana said...

You look fab!! I know, I have told you 100x by now, but seriously you are just the cutest little pregnant mama!! I am 8 weeks preggers and have already out grown my pants (in the hips) so jealous you are still in your regular clothes! LOL! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

You're such a cutie and that sweater looks so comfy! I think I want one!

Aleshia said...

Awww..your so cute being pregnant! PS: I love your hair and the Victoria Secret top!! I always notice everything in pictures(like your boots on Facebook). haha..Have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Feed baby Cullen lots of gobble gobble turkey!

Unknown said...

What a cute lil mama! You look great:-)

Have a fabulous Thanksgiving

Sarah said...

You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same thing sometimes I would have a completely flat side of my stomach and a bulge on the other and it would be hard... I slept on my back the whole time... I wouldn't worry.

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh did i completely miss that you were pregnant??!! congratulations!!! how exciting!!!

Christy said...

Sounds like you guys have a great Thanksgiving planned!! I'm with ya on planning to eat lots of yummy food!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

maternity clothes said...

Your picture best describes that you're a happy pregnant mommy, which is very good for the baby.

Shannon Dew said...

of course you look adorbs BUT I need to know the secret to your AMAZING hair!!!

Jen said...

You are too cute girly! Hope you're feeling well :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you are gorgeous!!

i slept on my stomach until about halfway through. it was oddly the most comfortable position!

Jamie said...

You are just too cute! And I just love your hair!

Sierra said...

You look so pretty and love your baby bump! Cullen is such a good name...hope you two ate lots! ;)

amy (metz) walker said...

Loving the cute little bump and the name you chose!

Jules said...

WHAT! I didn’t know you were pregnant!! I take a little break and then I find this out. Hooray!! I am so happy for you and Billy. You’re the 2nd blog friend of mine that is pregnant right now.

I love the name you have picked out for your sweet little boy and it sounds like the pregnancy is going really well. I’m excited to follow along on your little journey.

The bump pics are so cute!

I hope you and the family had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

jules said...

I love your hair!

Blogging tips