Monday, November 1, 2010

mummy dogs, jack-o-lantern cupcakes and dirt pie...

last night billy and i went to my parents to hang out by the fire outside, eat, hand out candy and visit with the fam.
trick or treaters seem to be fading by the year.  we only had about 20-25.
my parents play spooky music, hang halloween ghost lights and light candles outside, they are festive :) i love it.
it was fun to hang out and visit and eat lots of yummy food though!

here are a few pictures i have...

dom and my bestie laura's little guy...
 some of the food...
 dirt pie, SOOOO YUMMY...
 jack-o-lantern cupcakes...
 mummy dogs...

we had SO much more food, a whole counter full of appetizers.
i ate until i couldn't eat anymore.
my mom has more pics of everyone so i'll have to post those if she ever uploads them ;)

i hope everyone had a fun, happy halloween!
i can not believe it is november!!
i'm looking forward to thanksgiving already and i can not wait to decorate for christmas!!!

24 comments:

Kenli said...

Those mummy dogs are so cute! And Dom looks adorable, too! Hope you had a great night. :)

Unknown said...

Such cute pics, looks like you had a blast:-)

Café Moka said...

The food looks delicious!

Drew's Mom said...

Sounds like a fun night. Dom looks so cute in his costume. I love all the food you guys always have, just looks delish!

Anonymous said...

mmm those mummy dogs look delicious!

Brittany said...

so cute! those mummy dogs look yummy!

Brown Girl said...

I'll take a mummy dog, yummo!

Elizabeth said...

How fun! All that food looks AMAZING!

PattyAnn said...

I bet you can't wait until next year! It'll be even better with your new little guy!

~M~ said...

So cute! I love dirt pie!

jules said...

I love the mummy dogs....super cute idea.

undomestic mama said...

We only had about 10 Trick-or-Treat-ers, if it makes you feel any better. You and I both picked the best time to be pregnant because of all the yummy food during the Holidays. Yours looks amazing!

Kristen said...

wow, Dom and my little guy had the same costume! So cute! And that food looks so fantastic!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

All of that food looks yummy!! Glad to hear you had a fun Halloween!

Molly said...

YUM!!! You send me dirt cake and I'll send you brussel sprouts. :)

Yet said...

what a creative way to spend the day. hehe. It looks so good! I'm glad the children had such great fun! I threw a slumber party for my nieces!

Becca said...

We had mummy dogs too! HA! This was the first year that my mom decided to load us up on Halloween inspired food to make it fun for Autumn. Dom looks so cute in his super man outfit. Just think, next year you will have a little sweetie to take out trick or treating!

Lauren said...

Sooooo cute!!!! And so much good food!!!!!!!!!! :)

Summer Athena said...

checking in. wanted to say hi and congrats on your good news.

erin said...

What an awesome spread! It looks like so much fun!

Francis said...

Hi Im a new reader, the food looks so yummy! Glad you had a good halloween:)

Kristin said...

So sad how there arent that many trick or treaters these days! I only had 7! Anyways, love all the good looking food! And dont worry about the rude comments that may come from the baby name, some people are just ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great how you guys go all out! Those mummy dogs are calling my name!

Chris said...

We only had about 10 Trick-or-Treat-ers, if it makes you feel any better. You and I both picked the best time to be pregnant because of all the yummy food during the Holidays. Yours looks amazing!

Blogging tips