Friday, November 12, 2010

It's that time of the year...

Christmas/Holiday card time that is!! 
I am not exactly sure what we will be doing this year for our cards.  Billy and I have always taken family pictures with my family and I've sent that out as our card.  Since we are married now and expecting a baby, I think it's time we have a Christmas card of our own!!  We could include a picture of baby C and Gussy and a picture(s) of ourselves.  I'm really looking forward to designing our first family card!!

I know a lot of you have posted this and seen lots and lots of posts offering the great deal from Shutterfly.  So I am sure you all know by now that Shutterfly has offered an amazing deal to bloggers for 50 FREE Holiday Cards!!!  You can easily take part in this as well and I suggest you do! You have nothing to lose.

There are SO many cards on their site that I LOVE and I have no idea how to choose!
Here are a few photo cards that I really like/love/am obsessed with... 







 Visit Shutterfly, and see what they have to offer when it comes to holiday photo cards!
Shutterfly also has a lot of awesome photo gifts, be sure to check those out as well!!

 Ladies in years past I have sent and received cards from some of you.  I would love to do that again this year!  I have your address if we have exchanged cards before.  If you new to my blog or would like a card from us this year, please send me your address.
chaptersofourlife@yahoo.com

Hope you all have a great weekend!! :)

15 comments:

mrsashcake said...

Hey girl! I totally do the blogger Christmas card exchange too! Isn't it so fun to get and give cards with bloggers?! Anyway, I don't think we exchanged last year so I'm gonna email you my address and I'd love to have yours if you'd like a card too! :]

Kristen said...

I loved exchanging cards with you last year! :)

LWLH said...

I would love to participate in the exchange...I'll email you.

Llama said...

this is so fun and such and amazing deal!!

Ashes said...

OMG. I tell you, I plan and plan and plan for the end of the year and when it comes I feel like i'm scrambling to get a million and one things done! ESPECIALLY christmas cards! errrr.

Ms. Emmy N said...

Such a great deal! Excited for you to share which card you guys pick :)

Kelly said...

Aww, they're all so cute!! Love the brown/tree card and the black puzzle piece one. Such CUTE choices!! Hope you're staying WARM and DRY this snowy weekend!! :-D

Maryellen said...

Thanks for posting this! I'll totally do an exchange with you this year!

Yet said...

I like the 2nd & the 7th one! They are very nice. My family usually does not do holiday photos... hmm, it's a tradition that I think would be nice to start...

Jax said...

Your cards will be awesome! Hooray for your first ones as a little family! :)

erica said...

I cannot wait to see your cards! I really need to get my cards done!

xo

Annie said...

Cant wait to swap :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog! You & your hubby are too cute! New follower!

Christy said...

Yay for your family's first Christmas card!! Can't wait to see which one you guys decide on!! :)

Ashley said...

I am your newest follower!!

Blogging tips