Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A.B.C. house lately...

Now that ornament orders have all been completed and shipped out I feel like I can remember what has been going on during my days ;)   If you follow me on instagram (annie0720) you have more than likely seen all these pictures.  I don't have a way to upload pics at home right now so our "normal" camera is totally full of adorable pics that I need to upload at my parent's house tonight!  I can't wait to share pics of Cullen meeting his crush, Dora!

Here is a totally random photo dump from the past week...

Last Thursday Cullen and I went with my sissy to see Santa Land,  A Day in the Life of an Elf at Macy's downtown.  It's quite the magical place, all the little details are amazing!
Cullen pointed a lot and seemed to really enjoy it! I hope to make this a tradition.
After that we went out for mexi food, complete with margaritas, chips and salsa and queso. 
C loves cheese dip ;)

This little cutie has been living in Christmas/Holiday jammies!
I counted them and somehow he has 22 pairs, ha! 


I just LOVE his big cheesy smiles! 
He is seriously almost ALWAYS happy!
Which of course makes B and I so happy  :)

One day C decided to open all the rest of his advent books.
He had been doing one book a day, at day 16 he thought it was time to open all the rest of them. Ha!

B had to work a lot last weekend so I needed a project.
I turned our kitchen chandelier into a mini tree...complete with ornaments.
I hung a bunch of ornaments from it as well. It looks better in person, IMO.
I also added some items to those empty shelves up above and I set up our little town of Bethlehem. I haven't taken pics yet. 

On Sunday a bunch of horses went trotting by our house, some had on Christmas blankets and scarves.  Cullen loved watching them from the window and all the people saw him and waved! :)


AND C is still a corn on the cob lover! Glad we can still buy it around here.

Last night Cullen and I went to two grocery stores, that happens when you haven't been grocery shopping in 2 weeks! Grocery shopping, putting away groceries and cleaning out the fridge took over 3 hours.  I am very thankful we are able to have a fully stocked fridge though. Billy and Cullen played for the 90 minutes it took me to take care of that.  In that time, B taught C how to belly laugh hunching over and all, it's hilarious and adorable!
 Once all that was said and done I made these ham and cheese sliders for Billy and I....
Billy said they are his new favorite sandwich! I almost didn't believe him, then he told me he ate 7! Ha! It was all we had for dinner, they were delicious and I'll be making them again soon.  I can not find the recipe I used :/ go figure! All the recipes I am seeing now include mayo and the recipe I used didn't have mayo. If you want to know how I made them you can send me an email and I'll pass along what I did to make them.

p.s. 
1. I posted a GIVEAWAY on Monday for a hat! Find that HERE - I also updated it to include a 10% OFF discount code. 
2. I have another GIVEAWAY for a sippy cup strap HERE - ends on Friday!
3.I will have two Earth's Best posts coming up within a week, one will for sure a GIVEAWAY!
4. I have another fun review and discount coming up that has to do with adorable leg warmers! I can't wait to receive them :) 

7 comments:

Lauren said...

ADORABLE pictures!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ajs {of MN} said...

22 sets of xmas jammies!?! hahaha

Kristin said...

That place looks amazing!!!

Jawed Ali said...

Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

LWLH said...

I want to go there....looks like so much fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those ham and cheese sliders look amazing!

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Blogging tips