Wednesday, December 12, 2012

just in case...

Just in case you were wondering where I've been...


Totally swamped with orders and LOVING it!! 




These are some of the orders I have going out today! There are more in the box to the right!  I still have a couple more to complete this morning as well.


Once I'm finished with these I need to get our cards addressed and in the mail!  They arrived yesterday. I love all the cards I've received from my blog friends so far! Watch for one from us, it will come soon :)  

I really need to finish my Christmas shopping for Cullen today as well.  We are heading to my parents house for dinner tonight and tomorrow we are going downtown take Cullen to see the big Macy's display.

We had a long weekend at my parents house because we were snowed in but we had a lot of fun over there, pictures to come soon!  

I also have two giveaways to post about as well!! Never enough hours in a day! ;)

4 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

I love your ornaments!! They are really pretty!

Expat Girl said...

So pretty, I love them all : ) So happy people are buying them up!

The Pink Growl said...

those are adorable!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You have been busy!!

Blogging tips