Sunday, December 16, 2012

fight for everything...

three small words.
big meaning.

I don't want to talk about all the sadness going on in our world right now but I have been praying and had a heavy heart the past few days.  There are so many things in life that just don't make sense. 
I know Billy and I would fight for anything and everything to keep our Cullen out of harms way and we are thankful for every day we get with him. He is our everything.

I think by now you all know I am a stay at home Momma, Billy and I couldn't imagine anyone else getting to spend their days with our Culley so when C was around 10 weeks old we came to a final decision that I would stay home. Billy runs a small business, Hockey Shape, which allows him to be home with us a lot more than if he worked a typical 9-5 job.  He does spend most his days on the computer but at least we have the opportunity to see him.  

Just like any small business Hockey Shape has its ups and downs and B has to figure out different avenues to keep the business going.  
Recently Hockey Shape partnered up with Scrappers Hockey.  "Scrappers Hockey is a new company pushing the boundaries of what hockey truly means.  These individuals know they must fight for every inch on and off the ice and know what it means to rep their sport with price." 

Billy wore this shirt home from a tournament yesterday...

I had to share it with you all because I thought it was an awesome shirt with a big meaning.
Granted it does have a hockey skate on it, the message is loud and clear and you don't have to play hockey to know you should always fight for everything you believe in.
I told Billy I need one of these shirts!

If any of you also want one of these shirts Billy has them on SALE on his website.  They are under $20 on the Hockey Shape site.  There are multiple sizes and colors to choose from. 

If you have people in your life who love hockey, here are some of the other items for sale as well...



These items are all priced to sell and won't last long on the site! 
We can not guarantee delivery by Christmas although I think if orders are placed by tomorrow they items should arrive in time. 


Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Blogging tips